Thursday, September 3, 2009

Final Comments

My presentation went very well on the final day (although my parents claim they didn't understand a single presentation). It was actually a good feeling to present something you actually worked on and know about to a group of people. Anyone who is reading this in order to decide to apply or not, I strongly recommend you do it. The application process is a little intimidating but it is an awesome program. I became friends with almost everyone, even though they are all in different towns, I learned more about science and the research process in general, and became familiar with college level facilities and work. It is challenging, fun, flexible, and rewarding work and a great way to spend your summer. It certainly beat any of my friend's summer jobs. You will definitely learn if science is for you through this program. I want to thank everyone who made this possible and I can not highly recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment