Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4

Today, I had the imaging science class in the morning, where we learned about cameras, and worked on another lab where we had to take different pictures and process them in different ways on the computer. Jake and I had to go outside 3 times to get the desired pictures because our camera kept switching to a wrong setting and turning the picture all white. In the afternoon, I continued work on the paper/report/procedure with help and explanations from Chris, who actually undestood at least a little of it. At the end of the day, we also went over to see if we could set up a time for me to get trained but the operations manager who has been away, was busy, so after waiting for a while, we decided to go back tomorrow. Hopefully I can be safety trained sometime soon so we can start doing more in the clean rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment